Delivery Representative - Salem
Landry & Arcari Rugs and Carpeting, a leading flooring retail business with showrooms in Boston, Salem and Framingham has an opportunity for a strong, hard-working Carpet Installation Apprentice in the Boston, Metro West and North Shore areas of Massachusetts. Known for our dedication to providing an exceptional customer service experience, we are family-owned and operated since 1938.
Working closely with customers and the warehouse team in Salem, the Carpet Installation Apprentice will be responsible for assisting with the cutting, laying and installation of carpet in residential homes, office buildings and commercial locations throughout the Boston area:
Ideal candidates will be comfortable working with their hands in a carpentry, upholstery or fabrication fashion.
- Courteous, customer-focused demeanor and neat appearance
- Excellent driving record and valid driver's license
- Attention to detail, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Ability to lift heavy rugs, up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Experience in the carpet industry is a plus
- Availability to work on weekends
Our Delivery Representatives are the face of the company and act as the liaison between the customer and salesperson so a courteous, professional and customer-focused demeanor and neat appearance is essential.
Training is provided and compensation starts at $15/hour, dependent upon experience. There is an opportunity for career growth for those that are self-motivated. We offer a competitive benefit package, including paid time off, to full-time employees.
For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Carpet Installation Apprentice" in the subject line.