Warehouse Craftsman - Salem
Compensation: $40,000 to $50,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here? Family owned and operated, advancement opportunities, amazing team.
Do you love supporting a team to achieve goals? Do you love the creation process? Are you a natural at problem solving and creative thinking?
Our Team is passionate about aesthetics, rugs, carpets, quality and providing an exceptional customer experience. This is a terrific entry to mid-level opportunity to partner with our Fabrication Team in a hands on and critical role which will enable you to gain essential customer product knowledge and installation skills.
We welcome applicants who are passionate about supporting the fabrication process and an exceptional customer journey, who love the creation process, and are self-motivated and naturally outgoing and personable. Growth and incentive opportunities available for successful and dedicated employees.
Landry & Arcari Warehouse Craftsman
Landry & Arcari is seeking skilled men and women to join the team within the carpet fabrication warehouse in areas of product management, general operations, and fabrication. These roles work together as part of a larger team dedicated to the production of the finest quality area rugs and installed carpeting available.
The general outline below details daily operations in need of assistance:
- Maintain proactive oversight of all incoming product.
- Proactively engage any detail or area threatening the project or the overall customer experience.
- Continually assess and address standing projects, purchase orders and claims.
- Maintain a highly organized and accessible receiving and storage bay.
- Works alongside purchasing department to ensure product oversight throughout the ordering and shipment process.
- Maintain oversight of received products in order to prioritize rushed and/or time sensitive projects.
- Maintains inventory management through proper organization, marking, notation and communication.
- Manage and update all necessary product and project information within internal systems and software.
Received Product Quality Control
- Inspect quality, size, pattern, color and skew of all product.
- Inspect physical condition of all product.
- Work alongside Warehouse Manager and Purchasing Department to ensure all damaged products are properly processed.
- Maintain a daily/weekly working knowledge of all projects and prioritization's.
- Create all products in accordance with the customers preferences according to the provided sales contract and work order 3-7 days prior to delivery.
- Maintains continual communication with the Warehouse Manager in order to ensure all priority and time sensitive projects are engaged in a prioritized timeframe.
- Ensures all completed products and jobs are prepared for final quality inspection.
- Oversee and maintain all production machinery and equipment.
- Oversee and maintain inventory of all production supplies.
- Maintain a highly-organized workroom, worktable and workflow.
- Provide direction to all Fabrication Assistants.
- Ability to recognize defects in product.
- Attention to detail and quality control.
- Inventory management experience and/or bookkeeping experience.
- Ability to Hand Sew.
- Experience using Industrial Sewing Machines.
- Forklift operators license and/or willingness to receive training and certificates.
If interested please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.